Broadway S by Eleven Audio XIAUDIO Ultra Low Noise Headphone AmplifierRegular price $1,799.00
The world's first high performance full balanced discrete class A headphone amplifier by Eleven Audio TM combines smooth detailed sound with the noise free black backgrounds. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs only begin to describe how good this amp is!
Designed for low impedance or higher sensitivity headphones. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs just begin to describe how good this amp is!
Internal user replaceable batteries dramatically reduce AC line noise to negligible levels. This amp will run for hours without AC power, or plug in for continuous play, with the same highly refined sound on either power source. Circuitry is designed to float the batteries on the mains at all times for pure clean sound.
Broadway S sounds way larger than it looks. High performance connection with up to 800 mW of super smooth sounding class A bias amplification. DC coupled means huge low frequency bass resolution. Ultra low noise with 2 gain settings, this amp is designed for high sensitivity IEM's and headphones.
This headphone amp simply sings!
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- Signal to noise ratio 130dB
- Power: 800 mW watts @ 16 ohms single-ended class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of other amplifiers)
- Run time: Approx. 11 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to AC Charge adaptor
- Inputs: Stereo RCA jacks
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin XLR and 6.35mm (1/4") Neutrik jacks
- Batteries: Replaceable 18650 x 4
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge) Requires a standard grounded IEC C13 style AC cord (not included)
- Dimension: 8.3 in W x 6.1 in D (plus volume knob) (212 mm L x 156 mm D, 190 mm including volume control), 1.9 in / 48 mm H
- Weight: Approx. 1100 grams with battery
(Higher power fully balanced Broadway model also available for low efficiency demanding headphones).
Recommended cables are JPS Labs Superconductor V RCA